Introduction... Hey y'allπŸ–πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

OK to be honest, I don't put on make-up often. But, if introducing myself and showing my talent will help you feel comfortable with me so be it. I really have nothing to hide in my life, just a mother taking care of her family but at the same time longing to expand my clientele and profit from what I enjoy to do on my free time from work. I'm open-minded and don't mind taking criticism; I believe if someone tells you something you doing is wrong shows me you care enough for me to correct my mistakes and want me to do better...just don't be a rude and uneducated when it comes to facts...I'm going to admit now I'm still learning without teachers...on my own. So this is me and again hope to chat with you and become good friend. At the same time hope you take something from this...from me to you.πŸ’‹


BH Cosmetics

Comments

Popular Posts