Never thought this would happen...



Well if you would have seen me when I was a child you would have never believed I would be the one wearing make-up and try to look remotely cute to anyone. I was a tomboy through and true, baggy clothes, hung with the boys playing sports. I mean when I was growing up I grew up with majority of male cousins; I didn't worry about my appearance then...it was not important then. Then as time went on my interest moved towards fashion and cosmetology because I grew to like doing my hair.

Fun story actually, you know how when you was younger your parent did your hair rather a simple close cut or getting your hair braided. Well if you was lucky you was able to choose your hairstyle; unfortunate for me I couldn't...I had that mom that felt that if she was paying for the style she was choosing as well. So you know I had to do something very quick. So me and my sister decided to learn how to braid and style our own hair by ourselves...four days later we was braiding each others hair. No more relaxers that damaged our hair due to over processing, no more hairstyles that made us look like boys.

Eventually, doing hair became natural to me; I did my hair as a way to deal with certain stress, I enjoy doing hair to make friends. In all I started doing hair and loved it so much where I decided I wanted a business to open, braiding hair, for women who still wanna look good at a reasonable price. I just never thought that my little tomboy self would get into beauty and fashion but I did and I love it.
Sephora BR

Comments

Popular Posts