Update on goddess locs (wrap method)

My decision on the wrap method of goddes loveπŸ˜’πŸ˜©

Well as you guys know I've used the wrap technique to do my goddess locs just to see rather the technique will cause issues. Since its seven days before the official month I do have some information around the wrap technique. Okay with me knowing my hair type (thin and coarse) i can honestly say that the wrap technique for faux love is not suitable for thin hair for the simple fact that it causes the wrapped hair to pull on my natural hair. So in all my decision on the wrap method is a definite no...I think its better for my hair to use the crochet method to install my faux locs.☺πŸ‘Œ

Here are the disadvantage of the wrapped goddess faux locs

So since I've put my locs in my hair in the beginning of the month I have come to realize that moisturizing my hair was a little challenging...granted I have oils to use on my hair I realized I couldn't moisturize the ends of my hair which is a reoccurring issue I've been having which causes majority of the my split ends. So I know now that before I began to wrap my hair I have to use a cream moisturizer to maintain my ends. The second issue I had was my new growth and how to maintain that without making my hair looking funny since the color I use is not my hair color. Another issue I had was the weight of the locs and how its beginning to pull my natural hair causing tension and breakage. I was told its because I'm wrapping the hair too tight but how else am I suppose to achieve the loc look? In all I really don't think I will be using the wrap method to do the locs, its more of an issue of maintaining the look as time goes on.

SEMrush bh_summer_affiliate_468x60banner

Comments

Popular Posts